61
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Raptor's log
« on: March 18, 2026, 12:02:47 pm »
Gym work 70
Bird dogs: DND
Dead bugs: DND
Ab wheel rollouts: DND
----------------------
Medium bar squat in OL shoes:
BWx6
20x6
60x6
80x6
100x6 (good, could've done 8-10, but difficult conditioning wise and weak in terms of leg strength)
90x6 (good)
80x6
Bench press (wide grip):
20x6
20x6
50x10
50x10 (felt really dizzy and bad after finishing the set so I stopped)
Glute cable kickbacks:
5 pins x 10 (each leg)
6 pins x 10 (each leg)
Neutral grip chinups:
5
5
5
Kneeling ab wheel rollouts:
10
10
Bodyweight: 90.8 kg (+0.2 kg)
Exhaustion level: 10/10
Rating: Bad
Comments:
Felt very tired - I have problems sleeping due to neck and thoracic pain. During my bench pressing I started feeling really bad, thoracic pain, some dizziness and a feeling of overall weakness. So I stopped at 2 sets with 50. The weight is so light but doing many reps (over 6) for me is very difficult.
Bird dogs: DND
Dead bugs: DND
Ab wheel rollouts: DND
----------------------
Medium bar squat in OL shoes:
BWx6
20x6
60x6
80x6
100x6 (good, could've done 8-10, but difficult conditioning wise and weak in terms of leg strength)
90x6 (good)
80x6
Bench press (wide grip):
20x6
20x6
50x10
50x10 (felt really dizzy and bad after finishing the set so I stopped)
Glute cable kickbacks:
5 pins x 10 (each leg)
6 pins x 10 (each leg)
Neutral grip chinups:
5
5
5
Kneeling ab wheel rollouts:
10
10
Bodyweight: 90.8 kg (+0.2 kg)
Exhaustion level: 10/10
Rating: Bad
Comments:
Felt very tired - I have problems sleeping due to neck and thoracic pain. During my bench pressing I started feeling really bad, thoracic pain, some dizziness and a feeling of overall weakness. So I stopped at 2 sets with 50. The weight is so light but doing many reps (over 6) for me is very difficult.


