21721
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: no bounce, need bounce
« on: March 11, 2010, 08:25:00 pm »Knees felt janky in the morning but no pain or soreness now, so that's good. Plus the DOMS is finally gone from my calves/soleus. Still undecided whether I'll play ultimate or hit the gym tonight. Leaning gym so I can get some LISS cardio and make up for the core work I skipped yesterday. And foam roll.
Also I scheduled a massage for next week. Place seems super legit: http://www.pthands-on.com/. Gonna ask about my toe, trigger-point and ART in particular. And my lack of foot flexibility. Here's to having kick-ass health insurance that will pay for that shit without even a prescription from a doctor. I might not make bank working for a nonprofit, but I sure do have good benefits.
nice.. how often could you get massage/corrective tissue work? would be sick if you could get it 1-2x/week.
. Place seems super legit: 
