21091
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
how do you feel about this? has me confused now ???
http://junkfoodscience.blogspot.com/2008/07/wellness-water-8x8-myth.html
5/7/2010
hands/forearms still toast..
early session:
15 rounds heavy bag:
- alot better
- still got tons of work to do but felt alot better..
- here's a vid of rounds 1, 2, & 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alV8WrtCC50http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alV8WrtCC50
night session:
2 hours of bball dribbling/layups straight:
- god i was dead.. good work
pc
did they let you do the 5 dollars/ day thing?
you must suck at checking your PMs cuz i left you one too..
man that 35 inches without lifting is interesting indeed.
would you mind to give a deeper insight when you got enough time, andrew?
BTW, you got a pm
Cool vid man. Your editing skills are NICE!!
thanks man!
What program do you use? Youre a mac man right?
adarq, considering you got up to a pretty impressive RVJ (36 inches i believe?) , How much higher do you think you could have reached. Considering IMO you didnt even come close to maximizing your squat/lower body strength, you obviously werent any where close to peaking...?
i got ~39 for MAX.. I hit ~35-36 in front of adam, on some warmup jumps before it started raining, at this court in sunrise. I hit 36" on vertec also, I just never dropped vid because you couldn't see it move, but I have a pic. I was jumping alot higher months after that, in relation to rim jumps. I didn't have vertec then cause I had quit MSC.
Well, I had to be very careful pushing up my squat because of my lower back injury from way back so.. But I did get 325 for a single or whatever, above parallel, in my squatting style, during my last high frequency block. I'd say I was pretty close to peaked because training was taking alot out of me, if I relaxed on my training my RVJ would drop fast.
Also, i have a sacral spine issue, which gets aggravated.. I technically need surgery on it, some big operation.. So, when my glutes grow like crazy, it aggravates it bad and I can barely sit down etc, this mostly happened when my stepups/lunges were going up like crazy, but it did happen on squat too, such as when i hit 255-265x5 after all my 20 rep squatting sessions. 20 rep squats also f'd it up.
So I had crap I had to work around... :/ I don't think i could have gotten much higher due to the fact that I always had to work around something.. injuries + sacral spine thing really kept me from going at it hardcore.. that's why i did shit like frequency etc, trying to find other ways to peak my power without having to focus on lifting heavy with so much volume.
pc man
Really?
I'd like to know what the proper definition is to you, 'cause looking at my dictionary I found your name and photo under "hardcore"...

do you think you will ever be able to overcome and push your squat/RVJ past previous marks?
