20746
Injury, Prehab, & Rehab talk for the brittlebros / Re: Runner's Knee thread
« on: June 06, 2010, 04:11:53 pm »
nice self diagnosis, hope you get that issue solved soon :/
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
sick graphs man
thanx man!
6 June 2010
Vertical jump testing / dunk session.
Weight@session : 200,5
Jumping on concrete , 9'10'' rim
-15' dynamic warmup
-3 mins rest
-5 ~80m sprints at 40%
-3 mins rest
-bunch of low/mid effort jumps.
1x3 SVJs : ~27,5''
1x3 1-step-lead-in RVJs , ~32,5'' , maybe even 33''![]()
-Sudden storm , WTF , BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
F-U-C-K , i felt so good , was pumped with cafeine and all too , i was flying!
I was so pissed that i waited in my car for the storm to end and kept jumping on the wet court and i was still geting 32+ in all jumps.
Fucking flying..











Sad that you can't find gyms like that in North America.
I brought my camera to the gym today, so here's the squat vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6KrIR5i8g0
I knew I had lower back rounding, and I'm really working on hamstring flexibility (stretch, good mornings,...), glute activation, hip flexor stretching etc, but I need much more flexibility I think... Makes me scary to squat with higher weight, even though I never have any lower back pain... Oh and in the set with bar only I was looking to the side because there's a mirror there:P
This is the RDL vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Mk8mBu8Ug
With the 100 kgs, certainly wasn't good at the last two reps, but I'm sure there are other things that aren't good...
This site has a ton of them.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dehwang/
Some notables
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dehwang/406288934/sizes/o/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dehwang/330008350/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dehwang/324898574/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dehwang/313976120/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dehwang/285597189/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dehwang/167928710/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dehwang/158008058/sizes/o/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dehwang/156346705/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dehwang/432610249/