20671
Introduce Yourself / Re: SUP BITCHES
« on: June 11, 2010, 04:16:10 pm »I seriously hope this isn't you SOUTHPAW
that's southpaw's idol, the Z-daddy aka Charlie Zelenoff.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
I seriously hope this isn't you SOUTHPAW
Yeah i just saw that, i liked the beginning of the clip and parts of the song are alright but some of the scenes are a bit
you would
SERIES TIED 2-2........
2:30, actually.
I cannot wait.
I literally had tears in my eyes this morning when the promo came on SportsCenter. What the fuck.
what is your obsession with bananas???
Jumped a bit today. Had 0 pop, felt sluggish. Will try again either later tonight or tomorrow.
REA SQUATS :
-Going up was damn explosive , because of all the effort in the transition. So explosive that i could not decelerate at the top so i was jumping a few inches off the ground. Is that bad?
I have the same question, actually.