20461
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: RVJ and depth jump
« on: June 28, 2010, 04:01:47 pm »Vid that should make clear my issues with in-game jumping: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsaOM5XBRxA . Well of course this isn't in-game and it also isn't a real spike approach, but it feels the same as an approach jump for me and i think it also looks like one.. I don't have any vball training until august or so, so this is the only footage I have..
i'd be interested in seeing what spikejon or adam thought, but you're definitely planting your feet so close together that your knees are basically knocking.. i mean in a jump like this, which is a much less aggressive runup than your other videos, your raw explosive strength is going to be much more of a factor, so getting SVJ/drop step SVJ up significantly will make all the difference.
peace man
Haha yeah, but I don't want this kind of approach in game, I want the approach I use without ball while spiking!
ya i know .. heh!





































