19411
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: September 08, 2010, 04:10:17 am »Andrew are you seriously air alerting?!?
jk, crazy stuff as always.
sort of, hah!
peace
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Andrew are you seriously air alerting?!?
jk, crazy stuff as always.
Looking lean man. Also still have that sort of powerful look with the traps, not just a skinny dweeb neck![]()
Getting your chest waxed will get you down a pound or two. You'll be flying then! hahahah.
That's way tight!
Actually, this is an addition to Phase III Day 23: Lift tons of heavy gymnastics equipment off a big truck and move into leased building for my friend's brother's new gym. (Which will open Monday, and I might just end up going once in a while)
that 300 BTNP was ridiculous, good stuff..thanks for checking my vids brah! Now if only I could edit them like you though =(
lookin lean.....well I doubt you need to pay attention to the "low T" commercials lmao
is a secreted TGF beta protein family member that inhibits muscle differentiation and growth. Myostatin is produced primarily in skeletal muscle cells, circulates in the blood and acts on muscle tissue, by binding a cell-bound receptor called the activin type II receptor.[1][2] In humans, myostatin is encoded by the MSTN gene.[3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wQq9YWZ568
WTF? Even my shot is better than that.
ahhh.. nice..
btw if negative leg curl feels weird, just replace it with some moderate weight rdl's.
pc
I'll keep that in mind.
Phase III Day 22 (9/6/2010, Monday): Labor day's got me out of the weight room. Decided beach volleyball with some friends was enough for the day.
Phase III Day 23 (9/7/2010, Tuesday): Yesterday I started feeling pretty sick. Full blown cold today, energy is drained. Diet is greatly improved over the last few days though. Meals are more consistent. I've settled for doing a couple sets of one-armed pushups and pistol squats throughout the afternoon kind of like the Naked Warrior by Pavel describes. Towards the night I'll probably try to work on getting handstands down now that my shoulder is better (for the most part)
Thought I might share some of these with you guys. Let me know what you think.
http://www.beastskills.com/ This one has some sweet tutorials I've been looking at.
http://www.dragondoor.com/articler/mode3/232/ <--- pretty awesome in general.
7 September 2010
Conditioning/recovery workout:
- Weight@session : ~192,5
- Injuries/aches : The squatting right=hip pain , like 1/5
- Soreness:
Calves : 0/5
Hamstrings: 0/5
Quads : 1/5
VMO : 2/5
Glutes : 3/5 , paused BSS FTW!
- 15 mins light jog
- 3 mins rest
-10x80m sprints
Was about 50% , 25sec run / 35 sec rest , very springy.
- 3 mins rest
C1: 40m sprint @ ~50%
C1: 10 x MR tuck jumps
C1 info : 5 rounds , rest between rounds = 1 minute.
Had my heart rate monitor on , interesting stuff:
-Heart rate during light jog : ~140 , 150 on slight uphills , 130 on slight downhills
-Heart rate after 80m sprints : 165 to 170
-Heart rate after 40m sprints + MR tuck jumps : 175 to 180
-Heart rate after all 3 min breaks : 115
- 7 Days Vertical Jump Cure routine.
- My usual lower body stretch routine.
how'd you spell out your email address?
Guy paddled over and pointed his camera at me, and I spelled it out to the camera.
imagine if he was like some psychopathic serial killer and now he's going to hunt you down, because in his twisted mind he thinks you pooped in the canal and destroyed some wildlife.
shit.
In your dreams, adarq.
No, really, I mean that.