19261
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ARowe's Journal
« on: September 16, 2010, 05:27:13 pm »9-15-10
Dynamic warmup, sprint warmup
sprints were slower than usual, 3 1.75's- fuck
24" dj's - first time going over 18" - 4x5 - still weak - 24.5-25.5"- fuck
squat warmup: 135x5 185x3 225x1 245x1- weight felt light, 245 was very easy, feeling good.
squat: 280x4- pinned on 5, not too bad. 270x2- pinned on 3 wtf, do 2 more reps with 245, 245x6- fuck
lunge: 195x3e 185x5e 185x5e- fuck
calf raise: 135x4x5
core circuit x3, because the workout was so shitty.
Fuck.
one of those trademark Arowe horrible-as-fuck workouts out of nowhere. I forget, don't you rebound well out of those? I remember you had some very similar to that, say, being able to rep out 245 x 5 then one day not even hitting it for 1, then a few days later you jumped pretty good/were pretty strong? I kind of remember that happening a few times.. could be wrong though.. ??
peace man
Yea it has happened a few times. It's pretty much always a one time thing though, next workout is back to normal. I might have pr'd after these bad sessions too. Should I do session 1 again or just move on to session 2?
session 2 mang.

