18916
Pics, Videos, & Links / Re: Me ~8 years ago
« on: October 08, 2010, 05:32:28 am »
man you are alot leaner now.. good job
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Depeche Mode - Everything Counts:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E27PsgEEAP0
I need to sing a few more songs from Shania Twain
Hang on abit bro!
Was just thinkin... I came out a gpp phase of 7-8 weeks, and sets of 3 are mostly left during peaking phase right? Think I'll stick to 5rep sets for a week or 2 more, as my 'strength' phase..
Was also thinkin why I'm not doin any plyo stuff, so I added in some dj into my workouts... Also adarq, why am I not doin fancy shmancy stuff like ur vids, those jump splits, hops, kungfu stuff etc? U reckon I dun need those?
Yea, he seems cautious on the ground, probably due to Mir catching him in that knee bar. I hope Cain wins, I hate Lesnar, if Cain loses Carwin should easily beat him the next go round now that he realizes fights can go more than one round.
that does sound odd, maybe yout put on some leaner muscle and dropped some fat
10-7-10
Dynamic warmup, sprint warmup
A few sprints
8-10 svj's - 28"
Depth jumps 4x5 - 18" first set, tried 24" for second set but they were really weak, 18" for sets 3 and 4
-depth jumps felt really weak, highest was 26". Felt "dead and heavy" on most landings like I was only jumping with half of my potential. I haven't done them in a while either which is part of the problem.
4x5 pogos
squat warmup: 135x3 185x3 225x1 255x1
MSEM singles: 295x1 305x1 315x1- 2xbw
core circuit x2
sick session, 315 x 1 deep @ 155 lb bw is biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig!!
O you know it was DEEP!!!!! I think I'll get a vid next time.
I hope Cain wins, Brocks wrestling is top notch though and his strength and size is hell on wheels for anyone. Havent seen Cain fight off his back yet so I think that is going to be key along with the cardio aspect, doubt Brock is going to mix it up with him unless he gasses and cant take him down.
10-7-10
Dynamic warmup, sprint warmup
A few sprints
8-10 svj's - 28"
Depth jumps 4x5 - 18" first set, tried 24" for second set but they were really weak, 18" for sets 3 and 4
-depth jumps felt really weak, highest was 26". Felt "dead and heavy" on most landings like I was only jumping with half of my potential. I haven't done them in a while either which is part of the problem.
4x5 pogos
squat warmup: 135x3 185x3 225x1 255x1
MSEM singles: 295x1 305x1 315x1- 2xbw
core circuit x2
Jacob's wife is totally hot. I am going to have to hit him on facebook about this.