18736
Introduce Yourself / Re: old fat guy introducing
« on: October 23, 2010, 05:58:02 am »
hey, i've seen you around on a few forums 
welcome man
you can become pretty athletic still, 29 aint nothin, hell im 28 :d we've got a couple of others on here > 30, such as vag etc.. you can do it.. right now, most important would just be making sure you get in good shape and fix any body composition issues.. getting older + being heavy + jumping is not the best formula ;d
damn sick dunks there for 6'2!@@$!
yup, i agree.. weren't you on the inno sport forum? <-- as a forum, talk about not keeping it simple
nice, go get it.. start a journal maybe so we can all see your progress? if not it's cool, but would be fun to watch.
peace man and thanks alot for the compliment!

welcome man
Hey everyone,
I'm a 29 year old dude from the Netherlands (close to Amsterdam). I've been obsessed with vertical jump training all my life, came at a stop at 22 years old, discovered american football, and became really heavy, like 240 lbs at 6"2. Ironically, that's also the time in my life I jumped the highest. However, my knees paid (tendinitis and meniscus problems), I got fat, and now just try to reclaim what was lost. I must admit I'm also a afraid my age won't let me come back, but I'll try regardless.
you can become pretty athletic still, 29 aint nothin, hell im 28 :d we've got a couple of others on here > 30, such as vag etc.. you can do it.. right now, most important would just be making sure you get in good shape and fix any body composition issues.. getting older + being heavy + jumping is not the best formula ;d
Quote
I don't have any vids, but in my best year, I could tomahawk a bball two handed and windmilled it once. I'm a classic two legger, I can barely dunk one legged. I squat around 385 at 225 rock bottom, nothing special.
damn sick dunks there for 6'2!@@$!
Quote
And my advice to the youngsters: pick a routine, keep it simple, and stick with a few exercises. I've wasted many years doing all kinds of complicated stuff, whereas the basics would've been all that was necessary.
yup, i agree.. weren't you on the inno sport forum? <-- as a forum, talk about not keeping it simple
Quote
I hope to regain my vert and then some, gain back my one legged vertical, and finally squat 2x bodyweight this year, at a bodyweight of 200lbs or less.
nice, go get it.. start a journal maybe so we can all see your progress? if not it's cool, but would be fun to watch.
Quote
Peace! Nice site btw, Keep it up Andrew....
peace man and thanks alot for the compliment!

