18706
MUSiC anD SHeeT! / Re: Kaossilator
« on: October 25, 2010, 07:27:24 pm »
that is so badass..
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Now it's time to fulfill your destiny and become a distance athlete like you've always truly wanted, deep down inside.
4:15 mile
13:15 5k
1:05 half marathon
2:15 marathon
8:30:00 Ironman
GO GET IT.
noooo how about legit 50 inch RVJ status instead..

I wonder what it would be if everybody was to post porn dreams so to speak... but heck, I won't because they're wayyy to twisted to be posted
been dreaming alot lately. yesterday, i dreamed that i was driving on the highway and for some reason, I was sitting facing the window instead of the road. like i was shifted over 90 degrees. anyway because of this ackward position, wheni tried to hit the gas, i could only hit it hard enough to go 25mph on a 65mph road. my dad in the front seat (who is usually very calm and sometimes encourages me to drive fast) was freaking out because i was going so slow. my mom in the backseat (who always gets nervous, esp when drive fast) was perfectly calm.
Can you think how could the brain create so many different strange stuff in our dreams... I mean I think it's fantastic this stuff happens...
insane pics all over the last pages of the thread.
those overlays are just sick!

AGE: 19
HEIGHT: 6' 1" without shoes
WEIGHT: ~160lb, could be slightly more
SLEEP SCHEDULE: Sleep usually between 11pm to midnight on weekdays. I mostly feel drowsy when I first wake up, start to get into things after about and hour. I usually smoke (mary jane) at night before going to sleep so I guess that's somewhat of a sleep aid.
BODY TYPE: Skinny, lanky build. Long arms and legs but I have broad shoulders. Not very strong, I would say my lower body is stronger though.
GOALS: Jump out of the gym. My ultimate goal would be elbow to the rim, but anything over a 40" RVJ would be awesome.
CURRENT ABILITY: Getting from about 2" above my wrist over the rim from a running DLVJ, maybe an inch more from SLVJ. With a reach of 7' 10" standing, that makes my DLVJ about 30" and my SLVJ about 31".
INJURY HISTORY: Achilles tendonitis over summer, went to rehab for 8 weeks and am now careful to not overwork it/keep it properly stretched out. Barely notice it now, occasionally after a tough session it'll feel a bit tight, but after stretching it out feels fine.
TRAINING HISTORY & ACHIEVEMENTS: Been working solo on my jumping for about 6-7 months now and have seen roughly 4-5" in gain on my DLRVJ. I started doing straight strength work on my legs and kept reading online about optimal training methods. I started with a leverage squat machine (never felt comfortable doing free weight squats, couldn't position the bar properly, but I've been wanting to start that up) and leg press a couple times a week. More recently, my leg workout has been:
1x10@250lb
1x8@260lb
1x5@270lb
on the leverage squat, all explosive as possible with ~5mins rest in between (do upper body in that time).
1x10@230lb
1x10@240lb
1x10@250lb
on incline leg press, also explosive and also ~5mins rest
1x10@150lb
1x10@160lb
1x10@170lb
on incline leg press, very quick up and down, explosive
I do that once a week and I need about 3 days to fully recover (isn't that long?).
The past 3 weeks I've been doing intermediate plyos from the VJB as well, so weights once a week and plyos once a week with a couple of straight ballin days in between when the legs are up to it.
I feel like I've been training hard for a while but not seen the best possible results. I want to train right, and I think if I get the right program I could be dunking by the end of the year.
CURRENT ACTIVITY LEVEL AND/OR TRAINING PROGRAM: Pretty much broke this down above. Just seeing the leg work typed out now it really doesn't look like much, but that's what I've been doing the past couple months.
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF CURRENT DIET: I eat a lot of crap, mostly because of gettin the munchies. Breakfast on weekdays is a bacon egg n cheese with a coffee and usually a muffin. Lunch is usually some kind of sandwich with meat and cheese and a soda. Dinner is usually a pasta and meat dish of some kind, with variations including pizza, sub sandwiches, stuff like that. After dinner I usually eat a shitton of unhealthy food - candy, ice cream, chips and the like.
IMPORTANT ACTIVITIES: I don't really need to be fresh for any specific time. Things to work around right now are work which go from early in the morning til about 5:30 when I get home. After that all time is my own.
Just to kinda sum up, I feel like I've been working my ass off trying to get my hops up and don't have that much to show for it. If I had put all that effort into the right training methods I think I could be dunking by now. Sure, I've seen some gains but I don't think I've been as efficient as I could have.
I've been following your journal for a little while and I have to say your dedication is inspiring. Anyway hope I've given you everything you need, looking forward to hearing your take.
easily one of the best artists of all time, one of my favs
Pollock is awesome , but that one is Picasso































Quotebw = 148.4 <-- WUT "CHYEA" (ssr7 level chyea)
soreness = glutes (still damn sore wtf)
aches/injuries = left ankle a little, in my old deltoid ligament sprain (pinched a few times today then felt fine when i was training), left achilles a little, left calf a little, back a little
fatigue = massive
LOL. You are a beat up mother.... Holy shit you're light though. Nice. On that overlay btw, you are so high. The reason it's so ridiculous to me is also because you're plantarflexed and it still looks like you're so high. Keep it up man. I predict big things in the coming fortnight..

Right, Im new on here, so im not too sure what to write. My names Houtan, and my friend introduced me to this site literally 10 minutes ago, so i thought i could use some help from Pro's.
Okay, i play Ball for my College team in the UK. We have a decent team with alot of potential (Joint top after 5 games). i have been doing weights for a while, but would like extra information on essentials such as the nutrition and how to excell in my programme.
My Main reasons for doing a training programme is to assist me in Basketball, as I seem to very passionate about it, although I had never played it a while ago. Despite having my own programme, i would also be willing to take any extra information to improve my progress.
Heres some info about me:
Age: 16
Height: 187-188 cm (6'2")
Weight: 84 kg (around 12.5 - 13 stone)
Used to be overweight, but now im leaner, and im starting to grow more muscular.
Experience at Ball: 2 Months (yes, 2 months, but i am at a good level to say ive played only 2 months)
Training: Weights: 3 times a week (1-1.5 Hours)
Training: Ball: Everyday outside my house (1-3 hours depending on weather) and College Training (1-2 times a week)
I have played other sports before Basketball, but didnt really enjoy it too much. I aint too sure where most of you are from on this site, so ill just say I played "Soccer" for 4 Years. 4 disappionting and boring years. I also recieved a GCSE in PE, so i was reasonable to good at all sports.
I hope i didnt bore you too much with all that, but i just wanted to make sure everyone had suffiecent information.
Thank you very much.
TanPour
Man. 148. Thats light. No wonder you feel light when walking.
i feel better when light, and i jump/perform better, have more energy, more endurance, everything feels effortless.. ya i love it.