18661
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: Scrawny to Brawny Journal
« on: October 29, 2010, 03:50:33 am »Oh, one more thing to note about my sprinting. I feel like the strength in each of my strides is better, and I'm getting my knees high like I should. But I need to work on turnover. I feel only slightly faster than last year and it seems purely from strength. If I can work more on actually moving my legs faster along with getting more distance in each step I think that will help me get much faster.
Not the same to say about long jump. The extra pop in my step is definitely going to make for some impressive jumps this coming year. I'm excited to see how well that goes.
Decided to split the upperbody into tomorrow. Squats yesterday were overkill after being sick so I'm going to go a bit lighter until next week.
stride frequency will come from getting those intense sprints in.. so you should see improvements just from that, no need to do anything special for it.
peace man
You got fat!!!















