18616
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: ADARQ's journal
« on: October 31, 2010, 12:09:02 am »that has to be 40. ur arm looks high!
i dno ..... i doubt it.. 40 is 3" off my elbow.
prolly just alot of cam angle, i dno.
peace
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
that has to be 40. ur arm looks high!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWYOq3d40W8
Yes but 3x8 and 3x5 with the same weight?
So if I do 3x8 on Sunday with 90 kg, then I should do 3x5 on Thursday with the same 90?
adarq-wtf is that calendar?
what?
stealth vert
40 comin sooooooooon


OMGLOLCANOES. That face looks so stupid. And so does this protein infused vodka. Although it sounds cool.

10-28-10
Did about 10 jumps... they sucked, something like 27 and 31.5. Ended with some sprints.
10-29-10
A few jumps outside... was getting up decent... hand over the rim but no more than that... went inside really quick to check on vertec... 28 and 33.5. Only did two jumps each so I probably could have gotten .5" higher on each.
Upper body- everything has been increasing a lot since I have been taking less rest time in between workouts.
*Did a muscle up for the first time ever which has been a goal of mine for a few months.
Core
Gonna jump again tomorrow and/or Sunday... vert should be even higher in a day or two. Lookin for a couple of big jump sessions.
That's the question. Is 3x8 good for my current goals which are hypetrophy and some strength or is 3x5 a high enough of a volume to generate hypertrophy with proper food while also creating more strength since heavier weights are used?
I tend to focus better on 3x5 because the sets are shorter so I don't lose my focus in the sets, but I don't know about the total amount of volume. 15 reps seems so little.
What do you think?
Day 1 = 3x8, Day 2 = 3x5, avoid mental/physiological burnout by rotating through 2-3 different volumes..