17746
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
LanceSTS said:
" [Jacob] 3. has nothing to do with track and field on any significant level, but has his own method of teaching the penultimate step (if you watch the video and have a brain you can see when he is not looking at his notes that he has no idea what he is talking about). :
1. I was a jumper in high school and recruited to college and competed at state, and conference levels.
More importantly...
2. I have trained Olympic high jumpers, long, and triple jumpers including the Nation record holder of India for High Jump and Triple Jump. I also trained their coaching staff per invitation at Sports Authority of India. The picture... that you said I "shopped" is me after training the Olympic and Powerlifting teams on how to use chains and bands as well as setting up a training to maximize explosive ability. This was all in person and I have testimonials and pictures with me training and teaching their Olympic development staff.
3. Dude.. to just come out and say I "plagiarized" is pretty rough... could you show me the video you think I used so I could see where you are coming from?
Again I'm just trying to represent myself here...
Adarq -
"he is not looking at his notes" - ?????
I've taught this very technique in person 1000 times to countless athletes in several sports... I don't need notes for it... I would if I didn't know it off the top of my head.
Anyways, I'm not trying to start a fight, but I just want to be represented fairly bro.
I'm honestly just baffled at how certain "LanceSTS" that I have even seen Adam's video... Please link me, I tried to find it but can't.
I GUARANTEE I can trace back me teaching this concept before mine or Links video EVER came out. It was in the original Jump Manual, and I taught it before I even put my program online.
Adam L. I'm sure did not plagiarize me (although I haven't seen all his stuff on this I don't think) and he's a cool fella ... but SEVERAL people have AND I have later been accused of copying my own copycats! Jumping for for basketball, and track is something I have been doing since highschool, in 1998.
I already see people posting material that is in my jumping form ebook... did they come up with it separately from me? Not sure... all I now is several bits of it I have never seen ANYWHERE else - and now bits are starting to pop up.
In the end I don't fret it... we all build upon the body of knowledge and are "standing on the shoulders of giants" so to speak. When people copy my stuff it's a compliment, and I would appreciate a shout out... but there are at least 2 programs out there that are amazingly similar to mine and came out later. And dozens of articles I have written I have seen verbatim or paraphrased by others.
Think of how Louie, or Verk. must feel.
I'm just sayin...
Step aside, Russell Westbrook and Blake Griffin. Allow me to reintroduce you to Mr. JR Smith.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdmsNA6yhXY
What is the point of Embeding vs just putting it on there?
In the leg press vid the guy is also locking his knees after extending which you never want to do.
Locking the knees is a natural human movement.
damn cuzzzzzzzz
you weren't kidding
those look like highest ever
congrats
Fat Joe- Lean Back TERROR SKWAAAAAAAAD
White bum got ups. Good work man.
Lame pussy: "Why you so obsessed with dunking"
Darq site: "STFU or I stab you with my rambo knife. Im the king of dunking"
those jumps are awesome man, hat is def helping!@!
s1: volume-strength
- RATING (7/10)
- warmup
- ME jumps (~5-7 x 2)
Shite. 30-31.
- MR double leg bounds: 5 x 5
Okay, better than last time.
- SQUAT: 3 x 3
260, 260, 260 == tweaked something in my right hip. TFL plus something else just on the medial side of the hip flexor. Sharp pain, happens during the concentric portion just before I get back to standing. Tried stretching it out and working it with thumbs/theracane a bit in between sets. Got through all these sets, weight felt light and form felt good otherwise. But...
-SQUAT 3x8
Got one rep and realized the hip was just not having it. Frustrated. Hip still feels wonky when I move it around but doesn't hurt at all. Just like something is a bit loose or off or something.
- OHP: 3x5
115, 115, 115
- DB row: 3x8
55, 55, 55
- UNILATERAL: 3 x 3e (BSS)
No. Was done with legs at that point.
- OPTIONAL: CORE (Y/N?) x2
crunch x50
side crunch x25e
- STRETCH
foam rolled good first, then stretched
Frustrated. One-step jumps were again better than full run-ups. WTF happened.
Also, I need to start eating more. Nutrition is not on point and that's stupid because I know better.