17731
Introduce Yourself / Re: ...yeahhh, I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday...
« on: December 19, 2010, 03:16:37 am »
welcome man
LOL

interested to see the 'sense of humour' they didn't get.. for what it's worth, the topic you picked for your intro is funny, office space ftw.
what's up with your knees?
pc
Hey guys. Just sayin' what's up now that I'm finally posting. I was on Vertfreak101's forum for a good while but that place is pretty much dead now and nobody got my sense of humor. Hopefully, this place will find me slightly funnier, and stay active. I don't have my doubts on either one of those.
LOL

interested to see the 'sense of humour' they didn't get.. for what it's worth, the topic you picked for your intro is funny, office space ftw.
Quote
Anyways, glad to be here. Hopefully I can figure out some things to help me with my effed up knees. I always read a lot of what Lance posted on VF so I know he knows his stuff, and if he approves of this forum, I suppose it's okay.
Okay. Stop reading.
what's up with your knees?
pc
. I am a young boy from Romania.I am fourteen and i am fan of basketball.I play basketball but i have a problem. I can`t jump very much. I think that i jump 8 inch.I made bodybuilding one year and i have big muscle but i don`t have power.I want to know how should i do exercises to grow my muscle power. I want to tell me some workout info and to tell me from your exeperience








