17431
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
damn wtf i just realised in 3 weeks u went from MSEM squats with 255*15 gettin u toasted to doing 5*20 with 245
I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK
any chance u can post a long term plan from when u started?

and how can u increase the font?
How do you get that...?
I mean, it's the same thing as tonsils infection (since they're also parts of the lymphatic system) just in another part of the body/different node?
u should have a medical check out, that thingy could get bigger and bigger..
QuoteAlso, why is that when you jump your feet move back? When I jump my legs stay straight and some times they even move forward.
what you mean by that? move my feet back?
pc
this
staph infection, got antibiotics, doctor punctured it/drained it a bit too.. that was painful lolol.
gey, so no jumping for 4-5 days or so i imagine.. tonight will be long distance walking with light sprints mixed in, probably.
pc
See? That's why I never go to the doc unless the earth falls or something. Why subject myself to pain needlessly? I mean really, give it some time and that's it. I don't need torture.
well somethingl ike wad joe says.
i think wad they were trying to say was ,, that if u strenghten your legs individually, the strength you can gain two legs movement will be more than strengthening both legs at the same time
yo man, with all that crazy volume that you do have you ever thought about taking a couple of extra rest days and test your jump?
Also, why is that when you jump your feet move back? When I jump my legs stay straight and some times they even move forward.
It's a swollen lymph node dude...you've probably got some kind of infection that your body is fighting off. You won't always show other symptoms along side it...shouldn't be anything to worry about but if you're feeling sick/rundown that's what it is...



So that's Raptor singing?
I'll move it after this one. Hey! hey hey, hey. I'll move it after this one, relax man.
That first dunk was my favorite, with the synching of the song. Plus that nice agressive push at the end of the dunk.
Well not really. But I hurt my lower back recently, makes me feel like an old man for sure.
I joined TVS a while ago, but it seems a lot of the action is here. Currently in recovery and rehab mode. Great site, great members, and great information. I love it.
how you get nightfly (blue and yella) to dunk with you?