1021
Progress Journals & Experimental Routines / Re: warpspeed to the new scenario
« on: September 24, 2019, 12:31:36 pm »
24-09-19
BW - 69.7
Workout
Chins
BW x 3, 3
+8 x 2
+16 x 1
+29 x 2, 2, 2
Deadhangs
HC@24mm
BW x 5s
HC@18mm
BW x 5s, 5s, 25s, 19s
Dips
BW x 5
+8 x 3
+18.5 x 5, 5, 5
Notes
Quick one. I think I'll add weight to the doubles when I get 5x2.
Weight moving in the right direction.
BW - 69.7
Workout
Chins
BW x 3, 3
+8 x 2
+16 x 1
+29 x 2, 2, 2
Deadhangs
HC@24mm
BW x 5s
HC@18mm
BW x 5s, 5s, 25s, 19s
Dips
BW x 5
+8 x 3
+18.5 x 5, 5, 5
Notes
Quick one. I think I'll add weight to the doubles when I get 5x2.
Weight moving in the right direction.
